Monday, July 6, 2009

Myself

Hi everyone,thanks for dropping by to read about myself. I hope everyone likes my blog. Firstly my name is Nurzaiha Binti Mohd Hadzri. I was born on 30Th January 1990.My zodiac is Capricorn and my element is the Air. As I belong to the Air element, I am a moody person. Even though my nature has created me to be a moody person, I am trying. to learn to be more patience. My ambition is to be a teacher. For me teaching is a noble work. I live in a small village which is situated in Tangkak, Johore. I come from an average family. My father work as goverment staf and my mother is a full time housewife. I have three sibling. In my family I am a second born. I have an elder sister and a little brother.My elder sister name is Nursheha. She is also a UiTM student. She is studying in UiTM Jengka,Pahang. Taking Diploma In Science Biology. She will grade in the end of this semester. My younger brother name is Muhd Nuramen. He is studying in a secondary school. He is so closed with my parents.As for me,right now I am studying in UiTM Segamat,Johore.Taking Diploma In Banking course,part 3 .I stayed at Intan college. My hope for this semester is I will get Dean's List.

No comments:

Post a Comment